Spraying For Success – The Best ATV Sprayers Compared And Reviews
Looking at your garden flourishing after a hard effort supporting it can be the best reward for a gardener. People like us know how hard it can be to maintain a larger property. To help you with spraying, we’re comparing the best ATV sprayers on the market.
ATV Sprayer Buyers Guide
To determine which one is the best, we had to set certain parameters which will be taken into consideration. Here’s our list of those parameters.
Volumetric flow rate
In short, this feature means how much fluid per minute the sprinkler can spread, stated in GPM (gallons per minute). More is better because you can always turn it down, but if it has low GPM, you cannot boost it, no matter what you do. Also, this depends on the diameter of the tubes, the size of the nozzle, and the power of the pump which pushes the liquid.
The volume of the tank
Stated in gallons, this means how much liquid can be stored in the reservoir. Although it is true that larger tank means fewer refill routes, it is not necessary that this approach is the best. The construction of the reservoir is of utmost importance because if it is too bulky, it can cause swings and slides of the entire ATV, ultimately tipping it over.
Because these sprayers are most often used for dispersing of pesticides and fertilizers, the material of which are made must be of top-notch quality. In most cases, the tank will be made of chemistry-resistant plastic, which can endure aggressive components of individual compounds. Also, the nozzle is most often made of aluminum or brass, which are rust-free.
Since you are making a one-time purchase, we can freely say that the price does not have such an enormous influence. “The Cheaper, The Better” is a general rule of thumb, but in case that you have to spend a bit more money to get a better product, do so. Sprinklers last for several years, or even decades if maintained properly, so see this as an investment, rather than expense.
5 Best ATV Sprayers Reviews
Without further delay, here are the products of which we have thought to deserve your attention, and are worth buying in certain situations.
When everything said above it is clear that Seaflo ATV Spot Sprayer is an absolute winner. It has an excellent ratio of the price and quality, especially when it comes to tank. In any case, solve that problem with the wand, and you are ready to go.
AMAZON Best Sellers: Best ATV Sprayers
Real Time Updates
- 12V 5.5 GPM open flow NorthStar NSQ Series on-demand pump provides faster priming and longer life; 60 PSI max.
- 100% continuous duty rating
- Honeywell MICRO SWITCHTM for enhanced durability and efficiency
- Patented DXS-3TM valves are made with chemical-resistant Viton for faster priming, better performance and longer life
- SantopreneTM diaphragm has superior reliability and chemical resistance
- Comes standard with ratchet straps, 12V connection cables, Deflector spray tips, 5" fill lid with tether, and mold-in drain with cap
- Features 2.2gpm Everflo on-demand Diaphragm Pump
- Easily adjust Boom brackets for that perfect, consistent spray
- Approved for use with round-up and other agricultural Brand herbicides and insecticides
- Backed by a one Year Warranty on manufacturing defects in pump and components
- Configured to mount to your standard ATV, UTV or lawn tractor
- 15-Gallon heavy-duty, translucent, chemical resistant tank with a 5-Inch wide tank opening for easy filling and mixing
- 2.0 gpm, 12-volt diaphragm pump with quick connect alligator clips
- Maximum pressure of 70 psi delivering a 26-foot max vertical spray and a 30-foot max horizontal spray
- Double filtration system extends the life of the sprayer
- 15-Gallon translucent tank with 5-inch wide mouth and drain plug for easy filling and cleaning
- Compatible with common fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides
- High performing 12-volt diaphragm pump and dual filtration system
- 18-inch spray wand, adjustable poly nozzle and shut off with lock on/off feature
- 15-ft. reinforced hose
- 1 GPM Ironton pump with durable chemical-resistant Santoprene and Viton components
- 8-gallon tank is UV-resistant and compatible with virtually all pesticides
- Gallon marks molded into tank make it easy to monitor fluid levels
- Tank has a 3 1/2in. opening and an easy-empty bottom drain
- Approved for use with Roundup agricult