Best Tow Behind Sprayers – Which One Is Best For Your Choice?
As attractive as a lawn can be, there is no denying that you have to invest a lot of work into making it look that way. Investing in a tow behind sprayer can help make things easier and quicker as long as you have an effective way of pulling the sprayer.
Important Advice – What To Look For In A Tow Behind Or Pull Behind Sprayers
One of the first things your eye latches onto when you’re hunting for a sprayer is the tank. This is understandable, as it’s the largest part of most (if not all) models. Different materials are used to build one of these tanks, and the ones you should look for are fiberglass and composite models. Basic plastic is also a choice, and it’s definitely cheap, but with that cheapness comes a drop-off in quality. Composite is a sort of reinforced plastic material and is the ideal choice if you’re on a limited budget.
Next up are the more technical bits and bobs. You’d be surprised, but gadgets like pressure gauges and flow meters aren’t included on all sprayers. This strikes me as unbelievable since surely it wouldn’t bump up the production costs that much, right? If you’re new to gardening or lawn care, make sure your product comes with such tools.
Good To Know – Hose Adjustability And Why It’s Important
This also applies to spray nozzles – you want to be able to switch between misting and a steady stream of fluid. Not every activity that helps your lawn requires just one of those two, so you want your sprayer to be adaptable enough to not necessitate the purchase of additional tools.
Take Notice – Useful Practices For Sprayer Owners
While purchasing good equipment is a start, you also need to know how to maintain and treat your product. Here I will outline a couple of safety tips and similar bits of information, so you can familiarize yourself with your sprayer easily.
5 Best Tow Behind/Pull Behind Sprayers Reviews
All that said, we still need to look at some actual products and compare their quality and overall value. I’ve chosen some very solid models to show you, in hopes that you will be able to find a sprayer that fits your needs, as well as your budget.
If I had to recommend only one of these sprayers, I think the safest pick for most people is the NorthStar Tow-Behind Boom Broadcast and Spot Sprayer. It offers the most value for that price range, it has next to no problems operating for long periods of time, and it’s sturdy enough to where you never have to consider major replacements.
Hopefully, this article was able to help you decide on what kind of sprayer you want to invest in. Leave your feedback and comments below, as it’s all appreciated and contributes to improving the site for you and future readers. And, of course, good luck in your lawn care adventures!
AMAZON Best Sellers: Best Tow Behind Sprayers
Real Time Updates
- Water and concentrate are in separate tanks, and only mix when spraying
- The concentrate tank is 2-gallons and the water tank is 25-gallons
- 2. 2 GPM pump with quick connect alligator clips included
- Quick connect auto shut-off makes it easy to change out tanks
- Here is a mix valve to mix the concentrate verses water at a ratio of 1-10 oz. Of concentrate per gallon of water
- 12V 2.2 GPM open flow NorthStar NSQ Series on-demand pump provides faster priming and longer life; 70 PSI max.
- 100% continuous duty rating
- Honeywell MICRO SWITCH for enhanced durability and efficiency
- Santoprene diaphragm and Viton valves for superior reliability and chemical resistance
- Large-capacity proprietary tank design features extra-thick walls that are UV-resistant and compatible with virtually all pesticides
- 15-Gallon translucent tank with 5-inch wide mouth and drain plug for easy filling and cleaning
- Compatible with common fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides
- Tank construction: poly, shut-off material: poly-trigger, extension wand material: brass. High performing 12-volt diaphragm pump and dual filtration system
- Professional dripless shut off with Comfort Grip lock on/off feature, 15-ft reinforced hose and 7-ft coverage spray boom
- Durable steel frame trailer with pneumatic tires and adjustable hitch
- Submerge Small to medium lawns, food plots, and waterways with a 7 foot swath from the all-steel broadcast Boom
- With a 100% more ground clearance than standard trailers and 10" Pneumatic tires, conquer rough terrain
- Easily adjust Boom brackets for that perfect, consistent spray Height
- Featuring a top of the line pumping system that includes a robust Everflo 2. 2GPM 12V diaphragm pump
- Adjustable spray gun can reach up to 25 feet vertically and 30 feet horizontally from the comfort of your seat
- 15 gallon capacity tank with large fill opening and drain hole
- Flat free ties for easy rolling and dependable performance
- Boom with 2 spray tips for 7 foot wide coverage
- Convenient hand held wand for spot spraying up to 30 feet
- 3 Year Limited Consumer Warranty; Made in USA with some imported components